John Hancock announced earlier in 2016 it will now be offering HIV Positive life insurance policies to those people who have been diagnosed as being HIV positive. This is a huge announcement and will help people who have been diagnosed with HIV provide for their families.
John Hancock will issue HIV Positive Life Insurance to those who meet the following criteria:
- They are between the ages of 30 and 65
- They will issue a policy for up to a $2 million death benefit
- They are subject to a favorable and stable clinical course
- Strict adherence and response to antiretroviral therapy (ART) is required
- They must show absence of significant immunosuppression or co-morbid conditions
If you have been diagnosed as being HIV Positive and would like to speak with Almega Life Solutions regarding HIV Positive Life Insurance from John Hancock please call 480-442-5592.